Thursday 15 November 2012

KIS 2013 ONLY RM25


important !!!!!!   many people buy key from me.. and i hav been asking its this kis 2013 original from kaspersky....       try and buy with me....  its original .... email me with your phone number and i will
send key to your phone...... no hacking system cant hacking phone....    its the original kis 2013....

 KASPERSKY 2013 

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2013         

KEY FOR IPC = RM25 ( 365 DAYS )
KEY FOR 3PC = RM 55 ( 365 DAYS )




SEE ORIGINAL PRICE AT KASPERSKY LAB = http://www.kaspersky.com/   (OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE)


Original AntiVirus,Guaranteed 1Year!!
Have Problems Replaced with new Code!!
No Box,No CD,No Shopping Cost,Installer & Activation Code Send By EMail.
Will get Intstaller & Activation code in 24 hours  after payment is completed.

Genuine Original Key : YES
Guaranteed : 365 DAYS
(In year have any problem we replace a new key to you)
Online Activated : YES
Reactive After Format : YES
Risk Get Block / Exceed : NONE


PM/SMS me :
khairul_izwan53@yahoo.com
012-5512990 ( sms only )

bank in to me

khairul izwan noordin
Maybank : 164418076780


After bank in pls email/PM payment proof to me
I will email u Intstaller + key + manual in 24 hour


No comments:

Post a Comment